Ivory Peacock Lehnga with Pink Dupatta -40%
- Lehnga Details: An exquisite ivory wedding lehnga on pure raw silk 100 gms. 100 gm raw silk is the best raw silk available. It is highest quality in raw silks. The lehnga is inspired by the royal designs of Mewar region in Rajasthan that was ruled for hundreds of years by Rajputs. The Rajput queens were known for their regal taste in clothes and jewelry that were unparalleled in their workmanship. This is one of the most breathtaking pieces in our collection that only comes once in a life time. More suited for a petite bride.
- Lehnga Fabric: Pure 100 Gm Raw Silk
- Lehnga Color: Ivory and Pink
- Dupatta Color: Dupatta that comes with the lehnga is petal pink.
- Dupatta Fabric: Net with zardozi and dori hand work
- Dupatta: Full width Dupatta is 2.5 meters long and 44″ wide.
- Blouse Size: Ready in 36-38. Can work with sizes 32-38. Lehnga and blouse are perfectly custom tailored with great finishing.
- Blouse Fabric: High thread count pure 100 Gm raw silk
- Blouse Alterations: Email for personal assistance. Blouse alterations are free.
- Work Type: Lehnga, blouse and dupatta all have extensive hand work. It takes karigars months to make 1 outfit like this.
- Lehnga Measurements: Waist 40″, Length 44″. Alterations in length and waist possible at no additional charge. Contact by email for assistance.
- Lehnga Weight: 7.5 Kg
- Care: Dry Clean Only
- Important Information: You receive the piece that you see in the picture. Images are of the actual product shown. Actual product is guaranteed to be much nicer than the pictures. This sale is final sale. There will be no returns or exchanges on a bridal lehngas. This product is present and available in the store at the US location and can be shipped out within a week if no alterations required.
1 in stock
Only 1 items left in stock!